- premium quality fiber-reinforced paper
- super strong adhesive coating
- flawless form stability
- no need for further pinching
- perforated wing-shape inner centre for perfect fitting
- yellow guiding lines for precise cutting
- suitable for all type of salon nails
The back side is covered with super strong adhesive coating so that the form sticks strongly to the finger’s skin and also to itself (the wings to each other) in order to ensure flawless stability during the sculpting process.
Due to its special paper material and strong adhesion we can easily create the final form of the sculpted nail just by setting up the nail form correctly and without having to pinch additionally during the sculpting.
The perforated wing-shape inner centre and the yellow guiding lines are the key to be able to set up the form bypassing the fingertip and paste together its wings as tight as possible.
While setting up the nail form the yellow guiding lines which meet the corner points of the natural nail will show you where and how to cut out the form to ensure the very best fitting to the free edge. Cut the form along the yellow guiding line until the wings of the perforated inner centre.
The design and the optimal size of the side wings ensure stable hold while setting up the form but also prevent from displacement when placing the nail in the lamp.
Application: Specifically crafted for salon work this form is superb to use for square, oval, round, almond, russian almond, monroe and pipe forms but not limited to.
1. Tear or cut off the nail form from the roll with the paper still on the back;
2. Before you take off the form from the paper:
- remove the perforated wing-shape inner centre;
- tear apart the perforation at the top;
- then shape the nail form with a rolling motion or with a small-sized curve-stick or brush-handle in order to have the perfect curve shape;
3. Now remove the paper from the back and place the nail form to the free-edge. (If needed, you can cut from the nail form to perfectly fit to the nail.);
4. After applying the nail form, make a cut both sides at the corner-points of the nail along the yellow guiding lines to their bottoms, then fold out the flap and cut it off;
5. Fasten and pinch the nail form under the fingertip and then under the finger-pad.